Must Have Skills:
Strong C, C++ programming skills preferably in an embedded RTOS environment with high level protocol stack and HSPA, LTE, and/or WCDMA experience.
Novatel Wireless Highlights:
Innovators- We are a global innovator in 3G wireless mobility solutions.
* 1st to market with EV-DO Rev-A product line
* 1st USB wireless broadband in North America
* 1st 3G wireless broadband router in Europe
* Exciting HSPA+ products in process
Work/Life Balance- We hire passionate people and create great teams.
Global- We have offices in San Diego (California), Calgary (Canada), Basingstoke,
(United Kingdom), and Shanghai (China).
Financially Secure- Novatel Wireless is cash strong with no debt; founded in 1996, IPO in 2000.
Summary and Scope:
As a Firmware Engineer you will be responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, integrating, validating, and certifying software of Novatel Wireless Data products.
- Strong C, C++ programming skills preferably in an embedded RTOS environment
- Good knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Excellent coding, documentation, and debugging practices
- Must have the ability to debug complex hardware/software interactions in an embedded RTOS environment working alongside hardware design team.
2 years of experience working with RTOS embedded environment or class work relating to job function.
BS/MS degree in EE/CE/CS disciplines
Compensation & Benefits:
Our successful candidate will be entitled to a compensation package commensurate with qualifications, experience and performance, plus a comprehensive benefits plan.
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest on becoming part of our innovative, market leading wireless family.
- Please select the - - -“apply to - - -” button on top of the page above the skills needed section.
- Candidates that complete the technical questions (If listed) receive special priority.
- Please feel free to apply for more than 1 position or refer a friend as we are always looking to build great teams.