Must Have Skills:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting and Finance
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university
• CPA or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years of Financial Services industry experience
- Assist in monthly and quarterly closings, including general ledger analysis and journal entries.
- Coordinate and assist in the quarterly corporate reporting process, including analysis of significant variances and related commentary.
- Interpret and analyze financial statements of foreign subsidiaries and analyze intercompany transactions/relationships regarding transfer pricing.
- Preparation of account reconciliations, using Account Reconciliation tools to meet corporate criteria.
- Assist in the SOX scoping and testing. Work closely with the groups to understand the business, document process maps, interpret risk control matrix and work with the external audit team.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements and assist in the audit for our foreign subsidiaries.
- Complete quarterly impairment assessment of intangible assets.
- Assist the Operational Controller in various departmental responsibilities.
- Drive process improvements utilizing quality tools, assist with daily operational issues and ad hoc projects.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor -’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university
- CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of Financial Services industry experience