Must Have Skills:
Bilingual in English/Spanish marketing wireless data products to the EMEA region and good Adobe Illustrator experience
Main Job Duties:
Under the guidance of the Global MarCom Manager, the Marketing Specialist works to maintain Product Launch plans for programs in the EMEA region as set forth by Global Marcom. Some of the responsibilities include reviewing competitive landscapes, maintaining product collateral with technical updates, working closely with vendors, internal sales team, and possibly with partners to delver Marcom schedules. In addition, performing miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
Bilingual in English/Spanish marketing wireless data products to the EMEA region
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong organizational skills a must, with an emphasis in keeping schedules
- Must have experience in the wireless data or hi-tech industry
- Strong writing skill and project management skills a must
- 3 - 5 years of experience
- Fluent in MS Office Suite
- Possible travel domestically but no more than 25%
- Adobe Illustrator desired
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
Compensation & Benefits:
Our successful candidate will be entitled to a compensation package commensurate with qualifications, experience and performance, plus a comprehensive benefits plan.