Must Have Skills:
Local to the region and wireless data/telecommunications/software sales experience
Join a highly qualified team in an exciting environment working with innovative new technologies for next generation wireless markets worldwide.
Novatel Wireless is a global leader in developing innovative wireless data devices and applications for markets worldwide using advanced wireless networks such as GSM, GPRS, CDMA, UMTS, EVDO and HSPA. We are a public company headquartered in San Diego, California.
Novatel Wireless Highlights:
Innovators- We are a global innovator in 3G wireless mobility solutions.
* 1st to market with EV-DO Rev-A product line
* 1st USB wireless broadband in North America
* 1st 3G wireless broadband router in Europe
* Exciting HSPA+ products in process
Work/Life Balance- We hire passionate people and create great teams.
Global- We have offices in San Diego (California), Calgary (Canada), Basingstoke,
(United Kingdom), and Shanghai (China).
Financially Secure- Novatel Wireless is cash strong with no debt; founded in 1996, IPO in 2000.
- Novatel is looking for a proven Account Director to develop large wireless accounts in Australia.
- Reporting to the General Manager EMEA, this position is responsible for managing relationships with large operators, retailers and distributors throughout Australia, New Zealand and other countries as determined by business need.
- We are looking for a sales professional with considerable experience in the wireless industry, including at least 5 years in the mobile device market. The person will have strong account management ability and proven closing skills.
- The candidate will already have established contacts and relationships at high levels within the Australian mobile operator, retail and distribution channels.
- A proactive, highly motivated, self-starter, with ability to work under pressure in a rapidly challenging environment. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of developing and implementing sales plans to achieve or exceed quarterly sales targets.
- This person should have the ability to lead cross-functional teams in a matrix environment, to ensure effective support of customer needs and implementation of EMEA business plans.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) and a proven sales record in the Australian wireless space are a must.
The candidate should ideally be degree qualified
- Home based in Australia, but could be traveling up to 50%.
- The candidate must have authorization to work in Australia and New Zealand
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Our successful candidate will be entitled to a compensation package commensurate with qualifications, experience and performance, plus a comprehensive benefits plan.
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest on becoming part of our innovative, market leading wireless family.
- Please select the - - - - -“apply to - - - - -” button on top of the page above the skills needed section.
- Candidates that complete the technical questions (If listed) receive special priority.
- Please feel free to apply for more than 1 position or refer a friend as we are always looking to build great teams.