Must Have Skills:
Local to the region and wireless data/telecommunications/software sales experience
Join a highly qualified team in an exciting environment working with innovative new technologies for next generation wireless markets worldwide.
Novatel Wireless is a global leader in developing innovative wireless data devices and applications for markets worldwide using advanced wireless networks such as GSM, GPRS, CDMA, UMTS, EVDO and HSPA. We are a public company headquartered in San Diego, California.
Novatel Wireless Highlights:
Innovators- We are a global innovator in 3G wireless mobility solutions.
* 1st to market with EV-DO Rev-A product line
* 1st USB wireless broadband in North America
* 1st 3G wireless broadband router in Europe
* Exciting HSPA+ products in process
Work/Life Balance- We hire passionate people and create great teams.
Global- We have offices in San Diego (California), Calgary (Canada), Basingstoke,
(United Kingdom), and Shanghai (China).
Financially Secure- Novatel Wireless is cash strong with no debt; founded in 1996, IPO in 2000.
- Novatel is looking for a proven Account Director to develop multinational accounts in Southern Europe.
- Reporting to the Account Director, Southern Europe, this position is responsible for managing relationships with large operators, retailers and distributors throughout Italy, Greece and other Mediterranean countries.
- We are looking for a sales professional with considerable experience in the wireless industry, including at least 5 years in the mobile device market. The person will have strong account management ability and proven closing skills.
- The candidate will already have established contacts and relationships at high levels within the European mobile operator, retail and distribution channels.
- A proactive, highly motivated, self-starter, with ability to work under pressure in a rapidly challenging environment; the successful candidate will have a proven track record of developing and implementing sales plans to achieve or exceed quarterly sales targets.
- This person should have the ability to lead cross-functional teams in a matrix environment, to ensure effective support of customer needs and implementation of EMEA business plans.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) and a proven sales record in the European wireless space are a must.
- Proficient written and verbal English and Italian are mandatory; additional European language skills an advantage.
The candidate should ideally be degree qualified
- Home based in Italy, but could be traveling up to 80%.
- The candidate must have authorization to work in the EU
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Our successful candidate will be entitled to a compensation package commensurate with qualifications, experience and performance, plus a comprehensive benefits plan.
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest on becoming part of our innovative, market leading wireless family.
- Please select the - -“apply to - -” button on top of the page above the skills needed section.
- Candidates that complete the technical questions (If listed) receive special priority.
- Please feel free to apply for more than 1 position or refer a friend as we are always looking to build great teams.