Must Have Skills:
Strong Sprint Relationships and data device sales experience
This position is based out of your home office in the Kansas City area but we will entertain someone relocating to this location. We are expanding our team and you will be working closely with other members of the Product, Program, and Sales staff.
Novatel Wireless Highlights:
Innovators- We are a global innovator in 3G wireless mobility solutions.
* 1st to market with EV-DO Rev-A product line
* 1st USB wireless broadband in North America
* 1st 3G wireless broadband router in Europe
* Exciting HSPA+ products in process
Work/Life Balance- We hire passionate people and create great teams.
Global- We have offices in San Diego (California), Calgary (Canada), Basingstoke,
(United Kingdom), and Shanghai (China).
Financially Secure- Novatel Wireless is cash strong with no debt; founded in 1996, IPO in 2000.
Novatel Wireless, Inc. is revolutionizing wireless communications. The company is a leader in the design and development of innovative wireless broadband access solutions based on 3G WCDMA (HSDPA & UMTS), CDMA (EVDO Rev A) and GSM technologies. The company delivers innovative 3G solutions to operators, laptop/palmtop platform customers, distributors and vertical markets worldwide.
NVTL is seeking driven individuals who can take our mobile broadband data products to the next level in the global wireless market. Are you ready to make a difference in the world of mobile broadband access solutions with Novatel Wireless?
- 5-10 years of experience in wireless data/telecommunications/software sales
- Experience in consumer electronic and/or PC OEM sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and good team player
- Self starter, highly organized
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Proven relationship management skills
- Ability to travel throughout Americas as needed
Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
Compensation & Benefits:
Our successful candidate will be entitled to a compensation package commensurate with qualifications, experience and performance, plus a comprehensive benefits plan.
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest on becoming part of our innovative, market leading wireless family.
- Please select the - - - -“apply to - - - -” button on top of the page above the skills needed section.
- Candidates that complete the technical questions (If listed) receive special priority.
- Please feel free to apply for more than 1 position or refer a friend as we are always looking to build great teams. .