Must Have Skills:
Experience with Solution Sales, Top Level Manager or Director – Ruggedized Wireless Devices/Data Collection Devices that are Rugged.
The Director of Solution Sales, a new position, is responsible for developing and maintaining solid relationships with key decision makers in each customer organization to sell-in and deliver services and solutions that are integrated with Our Global Client rugged mobile products. This position is responsible for sales activities and conducts advanced account reviews. The Solutions Sales, Director is responsible for growing and sustaining B2B and B2G revenue within assigned customer accounts. This sales role supports the achievement of the profit & loss (P&L) to ensure that Our Global Client Communications Company achieves its revenue targets for assigned customers. The role will also be responsible for prospecting new customers and delivering services and solutions within non-carrier B2B and B2G accounts. Significant experience in enterprise and government sectors is required.
The Solutions Sales, Director maintains a thorough knowledge of each customer's technical requirements and builds relationships within the customer organization to increase the selection of Our Global Client devices for business and government customers that require solutions & services integrated with Our Global Client products. Experience managing sales of rugged mobile devices is required. Solid knowledge of and past experience rugged B2B and B2G VAR’s is highly preferred.
This role will demonstrate solid technical sales skills in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment. The role is an integral part of both the strategic sales process and interfaces with internal technical and marketing resources to ensure satisfactory post-launch support.
- 5-9 years of experience in a sales leadership role in the wireless communications industry, at least three years selling experience of rugged mobile devices, with successful history of P&L responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related area, Master’s degree preferred
- Manages Customer P&L, expenses and performance-to-quota
- Strong technology generalist who can speak with authority on topics of enterprise mobility appropriate for different verticals
- Outstanding written and verbal communications, presentation and delivery skills
- Experienced with multiple hardware/software environments and comfortable with complex system environments.
- Demonstrated experience leading multiple projects through the software development process or development life cycle and has performed in a variety of different roles in that life cycle.
- Possess expertise in consultative selling strategies and methodologies, strategic planning and execution, and employee motivation techniques.
- Excellent leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong technology generalist who can speak with authority on topics of enterprise mobility appropriate for different verticals.
- Key lead in supporting Sales team in solutions related presentations and complex negotiations among a variety of audiences within target organizations.
- Coordinate internal work teams to ensure that deliverables necessary for increasing Kyocera’s B2B & B2G Solutions driven sales are properly completed in a timely manner.
- Develops new channel partners e.g. distributors, value added re-seller, web
- Recommends profitable company decisions for assigned accounts based on knowledge of products, customer, and industries
- Manages all sales and business development operations in conjunction with pricing policies
- Tracks competitor activity (e.g., pricing and distribution) within the overall and customer-specific marketplaces
- Accurately forecasts customer demands to meet company objectives
- Sets, develops and implements strategies for business development
- Identifies potential opportunities to maximize profit as well as to improve customer satisfaction
- Interprets results of market/competitor analysis to drive company decisions and action plan
- Actively recruit and manage business relationships with a thriving ecosystem of technology partners who build and sell solutions integrated with Our Global Client devices.
- Proactively communicates with internal partners (e.g., Marketing, Prod Planning, Engineering, Business Mgrs.)
- Ensures company responsiveness to customer issues/concerns
- Partners with marketing to deliver successful product campaigns, as well as effective direct channel and distribution programs
- Enhances existing relationships and develops new relationships with senior executives within customer organization to gain entry and develop sales for Our Global Client products
- Manages customer contact activities for assigned sales managers and sales representatives