Must Have Skills:
Excel in a fast paced environment and expert proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Ideally you will have worked in a telecom company or similar.
Some High School Coursework
Novatel Wireless Highlights:
Innovators- We are a global innovator in 3G wireless mobility solutions.
* 1st to market with EV-DO Rev-A product line
* 1st USB wireless broadband in North America
* 1st 3G wireless broadband router in Europe
* Exciting HSPA+ products in process
Work/Life Balance- We hire passionate people and create great teams.
Global- We have offices in San Diego (California), Calgary (Canada), Basingstoke,
(United Kingdom), and Shanghai (China).
Financially Secure- Novatel Wireless is cash strong with no debt; founded in 1996, IPO in 2000.
Main Duties Job Duties:
- Provide clerical and administrative support to engineering management
- Set-up, maintain, and organize project files
- Excel in a fast paced environment
- Be self-directed and able to work independently or cooperatively within project teams
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent Quality Assurance/Control skills
- Be highly organized and detail oriented
- Have Proven track record of job stability and consistent attendance
- Have the ability to multi-task with several projects at a time
- 3+ years experience as an admin assistant or technical assistant
- Intermediate to Expert Proficiency in the entire Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Compensation & Benefits:
Our successful candidate will be entitled to a compensation package commensurate with qualifications, experience and performance, plus a comprehensive benefits plan.
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest on becoming part of our innovative, market leading wireless family.
- Please select the -“apply to -” button on top of the page above the skills needed section.
- Candidates that complete the technical questions (If listed) receive special priority.
- Please feel free to apply for more than 1 position or refer a friend as we are always looking to build great teams.