Must Have Skills:
The Qualifications & Required Skills that are Necessary:
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering with an emphasis in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering and - 3 years’ design experience with Revit;
- EIT Certification;
- Knowledge or work experience in the design of mechanical or Electrical systems for buildings; and
- An understanding of Revit® MEP.
CAVEO Consulting Engineers invites production engineers who can perform design work in Revit® MEP building design software to become part of our team. You will utilize this MEP software consisting of plans, riser diagrams, details and schedules for electrical, lighting, and special systems to build patient care facilities. We are seeking several experienced mid-level Electrical Engineering candidates and also one Mechanical Engineering candidate with 3+ years’ desired design experience in Revit MEP.
CAVEO Consulting Engineers is a great place to build a career. We value each of our team members and their contributions to our continued success. With this opportunity, you will discover your future opportunity and learn to grow within the MEP industry through the use of emerging new technologies, software collaborations and collaborative thinking. You’ll enjoy working directly with building owners or as a consultant to other design professionals for evaluating, planning and designing building and campus systems.
The experienced mechanical or electrical engineers who transition their career to CAVEO will be assigned the design of mechanical or electrical systems for healthcare facilities. With these assignments, your skills will be utilized for the following:
- Applying engineering fundamentals to design process;
- Performing design/drafting tasks with Revit® MEP under the oversight of our Building Information Management (BIM) Technology Manager;
- Preparing system layout and detailed drawings and schematics; and
- Collaborating with other engineering personnel, architects and owners in the development of engineering solutions and the preparation of the design documents.