Must Have Skills:
1-2 years Physical Therapy Experience
High School or equivalent
As a Physical Therapy Aide you will be performing a variety of tasks, including :
- Provide exceptional patient care
- Assist Physical Therapist with all treatment activities performed.
- Demonstrate exercises and guide patients through exercise programs.
- Wipe down/ disinfect tables following use by a patient.
- Maintain clean and orderly clinic, to include but not limited to vacuuming when necessary, wiping down equipment, and cleaning whirlpool
- Demonstrate and help create home exercise programs for patients.
- Assist with any office duties to include but not limited to, answering phones, scheduling patients and billing procedures.
- Assist Physical Therapists with any documentation or notes as requested.
- Assist in maintaining clean and orderly waiting area.
- Wash/ Fold towels as needed.
- Refill ultrasound Gel bottles.
- Set up Electric Stimulation electrodes, whirlpool, as well as hot/cold packs for patients.
- Greet patients in a friendly manner and initiate treatment as needed.
- Help to keep office running smoothly with any additional needs as requested by Office Manager or Physical Therapist.
Skills we are seeking for the position :
- Upbeat & Friendly Personality
- Demonstrates good skills in all forms of communication- Works well with others in a spirit of team work and cooperation
- Organized individual
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic computer knowledge and skills required (i.e. Windows, Word, Excel, etc).
- Flexibility with Schedule Monday - Friday 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Education in Health Care or students pursuing PT, OT, or other related professions preferred
We have a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following after a 3-month introductory period:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance