Must Have Skills:
1. Bachelor's Degree (or specific temporary nurse recruitment experience can be substituted)
2. Experience working in Healthcare Staffing Industry
3. Ability to develop and maintain relationships via phone
4. Enjoys working in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment
5. Ability to multi-task and think on the fly
6. Must be adaptable and have the capacity to provide and receive constructive criticism
We are a national healthcare staffing agency specializing in the temporary/contract placement of Nurses into short term assignments. This is a unique chance to participate in the operation of a new, performance driven company, that has unlimited upward mobility career potential.
We are looking for candidates who value collaboration, personal and professional growth, and getting results. We appreciate hard work. Yes, we expect results, and our team is competitive, but we believe in helping each other achieve more by creating a supportive environment where you will not only meet, but surpass your goals.
If you are looking for a company that allows you to work with exceptional people, who have fun and encourage you to be yourself at work, then look no further.
Qualities the ideal candidate will have:
- Recruiters must create a first-class experience for our candidates. You will need to have superior communication skills, patience and fortitude… not to mention a great sense of humor!
- To be successful, you’ll need to be solution oriented, good at spotting and solving problems, and have the ability to think fast to quickly resolve any issues that arise.
- Being inquisitive and assertive is important. CareStaff needs Recruiters that have a natural ability to talk to anybody about anything, and are not afraid to speak up to ask tough questions.
- Listening skills – you can’t do all the talking! You must be able to listen, understand and empathize with your candidates and colleagues.
- The ideal candidate will show grace under pressure and be able to have those, sometimes necessary, uncomfortable conversations, while maintaining composure at all times.
- Self-discipline and focus are vital skills for a successful Recruiter. You are in charge of your own success however, your CareStaff team members are here to help you achieve it.
What you’re responsible for:
- Full life-cycle recruitment of the placement of nurses into temporary assignments, nationally.
- Cold-calling, sourcing leads, developing relationships, pre-screening, preparing resumes, matching skill level to open job requisitions, conducting interviews, presenting offers, negotiating pay packages, hiring candidates and conducting reference checks.
- Continuous follow-up with candidates and potential candidates is necessary.
- Present qualified candidates to Client Relations Manager for potential hire by clients.
- Work with Credentialing Specialist prior to, and after locking in a candidate, to ensure the candidate is prepared to start their assignment on time.