Must Have Skills:
* Good credit history - No chapter 11 or 13 bankruptcies within the last twelve (12) months. * No chapter 7 bankruptcies within the last three (3) years. * Good driving record - No DUI's in the last three (3) yrs.
Some High School Coursework
Location: Your Home Office
Full-time or Part-time, do you want to have control over your own career? This is a perfect opportunity for you to start your own insurance agency while having the backing of one of the largest insurance providers in the nation.
This is a non-salaried position, commission only.
* First year realistic earnings of a new Agency Manager; $45,000 - $75,000
* Second year potential income is: $75K
* Third year potential income: $115K
* Fourth year potential income is: $180K
* Fifth year potential income is: $214K to $283K
The Insurance Product Portfolio includes:
* Value Added products
* Business Insurance
* Financial Services
Rewards of being an Insurance Agency Manager:
* Building a business that has generational staying-power, and one that offers realistic freedom for the future, is indeed a unique opportunity!
* You can look forward to being in business for yourself making your own day-to-day business decisions, but you are not alone - You will have the backing, guidance and support of your District Office & Manager, State Office, Business Support Center personnel, and Home Office Management. In addition you'll have the added support of nearby claims offices and a sophisticated Agency Information Management System reaching right into your office through the internet.
* Good credit history - No chapter 11 or 13 bankruptcies within the last twelve (12) months. No chapter 7 bankruptcies within the last three (3) years.
* Good driving record - No DUI's in the last three (3) yrs.
* 1 on 1 training for 3 hours once a week.
* Ideally, new agents are encouraged to come in to the office every day, but 1 day a week is the minimum requirement.
* Throughout your career, there is on-going training.
* College degree preferred, but not required.
* Sales experience preferred, but not required. You must be able to work independently; people from the staffing, real estate, or mortgage industry have been very successful.
* Bi-lingual in Spanish, Tagalog, Chinese, Korean, or other languages.
Benefits: Insurance Agency makes available group benefit plans and subsidizes some of the expenses for comprehensive health coverage. Group plans include: dental, vision, long-term disability, Life, A.D&D. and E&O.