Must Have Skills:
BSEE degree & application engineering experience.
Dynamic, strong-growth, industry leading global manufacturer has an immediate opening in the Engineering group. The Application Engineer is responsible for promoting the company's products, brands, and image through interface with customers and the sales force. You will contribute to growth of market share and profitability through an understanding of the company's products and technical capabilities. You will provide support for the Inside Sales & Marketing groups, provide technical support for Customers, provide innovative solutions to customer's problems, provide support to the Installation division, provide technical support to the Outside Sales professionals, and follow new product development.
The Applications Engineer is responsible for:
* Providing technical data which may accompany a bid
* Make recommendations for improvement opportunities
* Technically assist in the resolution of any Quality issues
* Responsible for reviewing customer specifications and comparing them to company's capabilities
* Provide engineering calculations in support of company's products
* Offer cost effective designs which will benefit the end user's system
* Develop and deliver technical presentations at customer locations
* Maintain a system of Key Performance Indicators and drive business ownership for results
* Provide support for the installation of company's products both in the field and from the office
* Determine commercial feasibility of product & develop marketing strategy based on feasibility
* Work with customers to promote and implement products
You should have a BS degree in Engineering ....a Masters degree in Engineering is a plus. You should have experience in a large engineering environment. You should have direct interface experience with customers and sales personnel. You should have proven successes in product development, application of products, product installations. There will be some travel to customer's locations and to field installations of products.
This is for an industry leader that defines the term " Blue-Chip" organization. This company is a strong growth, global manufacturer that puts a high value on quality of life, skill & career growth, and has an opportunity for a vertical career-track. The Application Engineer position has a base salary range up to 90k + a Bonus opportunity, tremendous benefit and retirement programs, and relocation assistance.