Must Have Skills:
CNC Machining training or experience
High School or equivalent
The CNC Machine Operators will be responsible for running a variety of CNC equipment in the production shop experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load and feed mechanism by lifting stock into position
- Ability to read and interpret technical blue prints in both Standard and Metric measurements including GD & T
- Ability to use basic measure devices including digital height gauges, calipers, micrometers and go-no go gauging.
- Maintain inventory by verifying receipt of stock and performing necessary completion transactions in ERP system.
- Ability to perform calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry and trigonometry, proving part dimensions
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces; adhering to control plan standards
- Maintains specifications by taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs
- Familiarity and understanding of basic Lean principles including 5S and Visual Management
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- CNC Machining
- Calipers and micrometers
- Blueprint reading
- Production Machining
Knowledge of any of the following machines:
- Vertical Mills