Must Have Skills:
Strong Product Manager responsible for the commercialization of web-based software products
Novatel is hiring a Sr. Software Product Manager that will be working on some of the most exciting award winning wireless solutions to hit the mobility market.
- Strong Product Manager responsible for the commercialization of web-based software products
- Past experience working with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, Vodafone, or other network operators
- Experience working with mobile applications/products with Microsoft, Google, Apple, Palm, or other companies with web-based products/devices
- Software product management.
- Develop market and customer requirements.
- Develop product business case.
- Execute competitive analysis.
- Perform technology assessment.
- Develop collateral and sales tools.
- Perform sales training.
- Support sales and sales events.
- Build launch plans.
- Help generate sales leads.
8-10 years of combined experience in business and technical.
- Should have a background and experience in computer science, business, and product management.
- Knowledge of the wireless industry.
- Knowledge of computer software systems, networking, protocols, etc.
- Experience with Web 2.0 a plus.
Experience with software solutions for wireless data products a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
Our successful candidate will be entitled to a compensation package commensurate with qualifications, experience and performance, plus a comprehensive benefits plan.
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest on becoming part of our innovative, market leading wireless family.
- Please select the - - - - -“apply to - - - - -” button on top of the page above the skills needed section.
- Candidates that complete the technical questions (If listed) receive special priority.
- Please feel free to apply for more than 1 position or refer a friend as we are always looking to build great teams.