Must Have Skills:
Strong project management skills within Oracle 11ie Bus Suite. Ideally some Supply Chain and SOX background
Some High School Coursework
Novatel Wireless Highlights:
Innovators- We are a global innovator in 3G wireless mobility solutions.
* 1st to market with EV-DO Rev-A product line
* 1st USB wireless broadband in North America
* 1st 3G wireless broadband router in Europe
* Exciting HSPA+ products in process
Work/Life Balance- We hire passionate people and create great teams.
Global- We have offices in San Diego (California), Calgary (Canada), Basingstoke,
(United Kingdom), and Shanghai (China).
Financially Secure- Novatel Wireless is cash strong with no debt; founded in 1996, IPO in 2000.
Main Duties Job Duties:
This person will be responsible for planning and conducting analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. They will interact with internal customers to facilitate the identification of process improvements, system design, testing and the implementation of complex solutions. They must be familiar with the systems development life cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering and analysis, detailed design and system setup/configuration, testing, implementation management and support.
- Strong Project Management skills with experience running large scale application implementation/integration projects within Oracle 11ie Bus Suite.
- Oracle 11i e Bus Suite (Primary focus on Supply Chain modules).
- Strong Business Process Engineering focus and experience
- Experience working within a SOX environment
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodology
Minimum amount of on the job experience. Minimum 10 years experience, preferred 15
5% travel to Asia, Canada
Prefer a Bachelors Degree, though not required
Compensation & Benefits:
Our successful candidate will be entitled to a compensation package commensurate with qualifications, experience and performance, plus a comprehensive benefits plan.
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest on becoming part of our innovative, market leading wireless family.
- Please select the -“apply to -” button on top of the page above the skills needed section.
- Candidates that complete the technical questions (If listed) receive special priority.
- Please feel free to apply for more than 1 position or refer a friend as we are always looking to build great teams.