Must Have Skills:
Detailed experience using best practices in developing applications utilizing Microsoft CRM 2011, Sharepoint 2010, MS SQL, and other .NET tools.
Considerable expertise with object oriented programming languages and developer tools including Microsoft Visual Studio.
Good understanding of Web services.
Degree in a relevant discipline.
(WE ARE ALSO EXCITED TO CONSIDER CANDIDATES WITH LESSER YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE. LET'S START A CONVERSATION!)
New, ground-floor, senior position for a pivotal role as our company moves from its historical reliance on Lotus Notes for application development to a Microsoft-centered .NET environment. We are a profitable, national, NY Stock Exchange listed company that develops, owns and operates over 350 shopping centers across the United States. Our company needs an experienced Lead Application Developer / Project Manager to provide technical leadership for our company to be successful in this strategic migration. This person must have substantial experience with Microsoft CRM 2011, Sharepoint 2010, SQL, and other .NET development tools.
This multi-faceted job requires the successful candidate to demonstrate significant abilities across a spectrum of IT related skills including: application design, application development, staff mentoring and leadership, as well as project management - - - - - - - -all in a .NET environment.
She or he will also help facilitate the adoption and integration of .NET by working with our experienced Applications Development team to help them acquire expertise in the .NET tools and processes with initial emphasis on CRM 2011 and Sharepoint 2010.
- Design, develop, and oversee implementation of applications using CRM 2011, Sharepoint 2010, SQL, and other .NET tools.
- Provide very hands-on mentoring of existing Application Development staff in the proper use of CRM 2011, Sharepoint 2010, SQL, and related .NET technologies.
- Model business and systems processes based on findings through use-case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- Detailed experience using best practices in developing applications utilizing Microsoft CRM 2011, Sharepoint 2010, MS SQL, and other .NET tools.
- Considerable expertise with object oriented programming languages and developer tools including Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Good understanding of Web services.
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project.
- College degree in a relevant discipline.
- Ten years software development experience.
- Three years project management experience.
- Great team-oriented attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Ability to bring projects to completion successfully.
- Eagerness to exceed expectations consistently and take on more responsibility.
- Passion for finding the best answers to challenging problems.
- Great communication skills (you'll be working directly with other talented developers and our internal clients; we have lots of idea sessions).
- Acute attention to detail.
- Innovative, creative, flexible, and self-motivated.
- Ability to listen carefully, analyze, and explain in a clear and effective manner to employees, managers, customers, and clients of all personalities and educational levels.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Direction or management of other application developers.
- Certifications in Project Management, Application Development, SQL, or other relevant areas.