Must Have Skills:
Novatel Wireless Highlights:
Innovators- We are a global innovator in 3G wireless mobility solutions.
* 1st to market with EV-DO Rev-A product line
* 1st USB wireless broadband in North America
* 1st 3G wireless broadband router in Europe
* Exciting HSPA+ products in process
Work/Life Balance- We hire passionate people and create great teams.
Global- We have offices in San Diego (California), Calgary (Canada), Basingstoke,
(United Kingdom), and Shanghai (China).
Financially Secure- Novatel Wireless is cash strong with no debt; founded in 1996, IPO in 2000.
Main Duties Job Duties:
Design and write web applications from UI to DB. Work with UI designers and other members of the team to ascertain customer needs. Communicate with engineering team, project manager, program manager and others to fulfill customer requirements.
BS or any Masters degree.
Strong front end web programming skills, ability to interact with technical program managers, and has overall good work attitude. Must have worked with limited environment web programming in the past.
Some experience in mobile technologies and/or routers or other networking equipment is highly desirable:
- Five years writing and maintaining DB driven websites.
- Five years experience on both Linux and Windows platforms is desirable.
- Two years experience working on e-commerce systems involving billing integration.
- Demonstrated examples of website implementation
- Strong debugging and programming skills, ability to interact with other teams.
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with ASP.NET/C# on Windows platform and Java/Python/Django on Linux.
- DB design and programming experience with SQL Server, MySQL
- Familiar with parsing XML/JSON on both client and server.
- Familiar with language translation implementations on the web.
- Experiencing implementing web services
- Working knowledge of EVDO, HSPA, Wi-Fi and Ethernet communication and network protocols desirable.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, follow direction and ask questions to clarify requirements, write necessary technical documentation, and communicate well with staff.
Compensation & Benefits:
Our successful candidate will be entitled to a compensation package commensurate with qualifications, experience and performance, plus a comprehensive benefits plan.
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest on becoming part of our innovative, market leading wireless family.
- Please select the - -“apply to - -” button on top of the page above the skills needed section.
- Candidates that complete the technical questions (If listed) receive special priority.
- Please feel free to apply for more than 1 position or refer a friend as we are always looking to build great teams.