Must Have Skills:
CM processes and Product release/maintenance
Novatel Wireless Highlights:
Innovators- We are a global innovator in 3G wireless mobility solutions.
* 1st to market with EV-DO Rev-A product line
* 1st USB wireless broadband in North America
* 1st 3G wireless broadband router in Europe
* Exciting HSPA+ products in process
Work/Life Balance- We hire passionate people and create great teams.
Global- We have offices in San Diego (California), Calgary (Canada), Basingstoke,
(United Kingdom), and Shanghai (China).
Financially Secure- Novatel Wireless is cash strong with no debt; founded in 1996, IPO in 2000.
Main Duties Job Duties:
- Operation Program Maintenance
- Manage SKU releases, product customer variants, and upgrades
- Support Calgary and EMEA products
- CM processes
- Product release/maintenance
- Telecom background
- HW/SW release processes
- Sr. Configuration management responsibility or Production program management
- Experience with Oracle, ECO processes and interfacing with manufacturing, engineering, HW, and SW teams.
- 10-20% travel
- Language skills in Korean, Mandarin and/or French are a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
Our successful candidate will be entitled to a compensation package commensurate with qualifications, experience and performance, plus a comprehensive benefits plan.
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest on becoming part of our innovative, market leading wireless family.
- Please select the -“apply to -” button on top of the page above the skills needed section.
- Candidates that complete the technical questions (If listed) receive special priority.
- Please feel free to apply for more than 1 position or refer a friend as we are always looking to build great teams.