Must Have Skills:
Experience with embedded Linux software development is required
Novatel Wireless Highlights:
Innovators- We are a global innovator in 3G wireless mobility solutions.
* 1st to market with EV-DO Rev-A product line
* 1st USB wireless broadband in North America
* 1st 3G wireless broadband router in Europe
* Exciting HSPA+ products in process
Work/Life Balance- We hire passionate people and create great teams.
Global- We have offices in San Diego (California), Calgary (Canada), Basingstoke,
(United Kingdom), and Shanghai (China).
Financially Secure- Novatel Wireless is cash strong with no debt; founded in 1996, IPO in 2000.
- Development of embedded Linux software for CDMA/WCDMA wireless product
- Work with internal teams to develop Linux application software
- Work with customers to support their requirements
- Develop Linux applications, perform system analysis and suggest design changes
- 3-5 years experience developing Linux applications
- Strong C/C++ programming skills required
- Experience with 3GPP and 3GPP2 standards desired
- Experience with real-time software development required
- Excellent communication skills
- Independent and motivated problem solver
- TCP/IP/PPP, NAT, DHCP, SNMP, RIP, Firewall, VPN a plus
- CDMA, WCDMA, 802.11 a plus
BSEE or BSCS
Compensation & Benefits:
Our successful candidate will be entitled to a compensation package commensurate with qualifications, experience and performance, plus a comprehensive benefits plan.
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest on becoming part of our innovative, market leading wireless family.
- Please select the -“apply to -” button on top of the page above the skills needed section.
- Candidates that complete the technical questions (If listed) receive special priority.
- Please feel free to apply for more than 1 position or refer a friend as we are always looking to build great teams.