Must Have Skills:
10 years in SW systems project management, software development, and launch. Ideally in a Linux Environment or BREW
Novatel Wireless Highlights:
Innovators- We are a global innovator in 3G wireless mobility solutions.
* 1st to market with EV-DO Rev-A product line
* 1st USB wireless broadband in North America
* 1st 3G wireless broadband router in Europe
* Exciting HSPA+ products in process
Work/Life Balance- We hire passionate people and create great teams.
Global- We have offices in San Diego (California), Calgary (Canada), Basingstoke,
(United Kingdom), and Shanghai (China).
Financially Secure- Novatel Wireless is cash strong with no debt; founded in 1996, IPO in 2000.
Main Duties Job Duties:
- Aspect-oriented programming (AOP) Sr. Software Program Manager
- AOP Business Development
- Linux based software applications
- Software system definition and roll out
- System release validation and release planning
- Maintain system level requirements and trouble report tracking
- Over see development HW and SW integration, validation, customer TA / deployment, and maintenance activities
- Brew experience a big plus
- 10 years in SW systems project management, software development, and launch
- Server delivery execution of billing systems
- Field upgrades, application qualification, and carrier TA
- Cross division coordination
- Close coordination with or direct experience in SW Business Development
- 10% travel
BSCS/EE with a MSCS/EE preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
Our successful candidate will be entitled to a compensation package commensurate with qualifications, experience and performance, plus a comprehensive benefits plan.
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest on becoming part of our innovative, market leading wireless family.
- Please select the -“apply to -” button on top of the page above the skills needed section.
- Candidates that complete the technical questions (If listed) receive special priority.
- Please feel free to apply for more than 1 position or refer a friend as we are always looking to build great teams.