Must Have Skills:
The position will include general reception duties, answering general office and product support calls and trouble shooting Novatel product.
Novatel Wireless Highlights:
Innovators- We are a global innovator in 3G wireless mobility solutions.
* 1st to market with EV-DO Rev-A product line
* 1st USB wireless broadband in North America
* 1st 3G wireless broadband router in Europe
* Exciting HSPA+ products in process
Work/Life Balance- We hire passionate people and create great teams.
Global- We have offices in San Diego (California), Calgary (Canada), Basingstoke,
(United Kingdom), and Shanghai (China).
Financially Secure- Novatel Wireless is cash strong with no debt; founded in 1996, IPO in 2000.
We have an excellent opportunity in our Calgary office which involves working closely with our Calgary staff and global customers.
The position will include general reception duties, answering general office and product support calls and trouble shooting Novatel product. This position will also include expediting fed-ex shipments and general admin support within the Calgary office.
The successful incumbent will be extremely flexible and versatile in the variety of tasks required of this position.
Other Duties as Follows:
- General office reception duties, i.e. expediting incoming and outgoing shipments, greeting visitors, ordering lunch, etc.
- Central call centre and customer query support for all Novatel product
- Administration support for the Calgary management team
- Performing hands on debugging on Novatel hardware and applications products
- Escalating and re-directing customer issues to management when necessary
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and understand technical support questions
- Excellent related technical sales support or call center experience
- Broad knowledge of software applications, including MS office
- 5-10 years experience in a computer related customer support environment
- Excellent communications skills for working with internal and external customers
- Self motivated and can work with little supervision
- Past experience supporting telecom devices a bonus
2 year technical degree in Information Technology or Information Systems or similar
Compensation & Benefits:
Our successful candidate will be entitled to a compensation package commensurate with qualifications, experience and performance, plus a comprehensive benefits plan.
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest on becoming part of our innovative, market leading wireless family.
- Please select the -“apply to -” button on top of the page above the skills needed section.
- Candidates that complete the technical questions (If listed) receive special priority.
- Please feel free to apply for more than 1 position or refer a friend as we are always looking to build great teams.