Must Have Skills:
Novatel Wireless Highlights:
Innovators- We are a global innovator in 3G wireless mobility solutions.
* 1st to market with EV-DO Rev-A product line
* 1st USB wireless broadband in North America
* 1st 3G wireless broadband router in Europe
* Exciting HSPA+ products in process
Work/Life Balance- We hire passionate people and create great teams.
Global- We have offices in San Diego (California), Calgary (Canada), Basingstoke,
(United Kingdom), and Shanghai (China).
Financially Secure- Novatel Wireless is cash strong with no debt; founded in 1996, IPO in 2000.
Provide good-looking, high quality components that fit within a general family of solutions. Help consolidate Novatel branding, themes and schema. Manage multiple software projects throughout program lifecycle, make key visual and mobile design contributions to the applications team.
- Graphic experience is essential.
- Be able to show strong graphic skills in a portfolio of web, widget, and other media design work.
- Will consider 3 years of design development for internet products, however 5 years is preferred.
- Successful experiences and strong desire to develop user interfaces, with significant experience with customers, designers and engineers,
- Experience in mobile wireless internet client/server software solutions. Able to self manage multiple tasks, and work to team priorities.
- Good browser debugging skills.
- Experienced in working in an embedded Linux environment a distinct plus.
- Project development experience in at least two of following targets: Linux, Windows Mobile 5, iPhone, Android, BREW, J2ME, Symbian, Palm.
- Some scripting or programming experience in a dynamic web pager server.
- Development of user interfaces at both appearance and control level.
- Graphics art production skills with deep knowledge of web page design, widgets, web-based page and media authoring tools.
- Working knowledge of client/server, and cross platform web development, Internet protocols, and web services.
- Knowledge of user interface and mobile personas in both internet and intranet systems.
- Understand PHP, ASP, CGI or at least one dynamic web page generation system.
BA or MBA or CS. Software Engineering preferred. Portfolio required
This position will require traveling overseas to test houses to complete the certification activities of projects. Also, domestic travel is required to test houses within the United States. Must be willing to work overtime when needed to complete the certification activity of projects prior to product launch. Must be able to work well under time pressure.
Compensation & Benefits:
Our successful candidate will be entitled to a compensation package commensurate with qualifications, experience and performance, plus a comprehensive benefits plan.
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest on becoming part of our innovative, market leading wireless family.
- Please select the - - - - - -“apply to - - - - - -” button on top of the page above the skills needed section.
- Candidates that complete the technical questions (If listed) receive special priority.
- Please feel free to apply for more than 1 position or refer a friend as we are always looking to build great teams.