Must Have Skills:
Experience writing code for embedded software diagnostic, installer, and updater tools for Windows, some Linux.
Summary and Scope:
- Responsibilities involve writing code for embedded software diagnostic, installer, and updater tools for Windows, some Linux.
- Strong debugging skills, ability to interact with firmware team, and overall good work attitude.
- Minimum six years writing and maintaining code for embedded devices, or three years with a clearly evident strong desire to take on complex technology challenges.
- Four years commercial experience.
- Two years experience with USB devices.
- Must have 2-3 years strong debugging experience.
- Must have solid software development (C/C++) skills with Windows.
- Project experience in SQL, Database and XML.
- Working knowledge of EVDO, HSPA, USB Drivers, Wi-Fi and Ethernet communication and network protocols.
- Some experience in either Linux, MAC OS X, or WinCE.
- Excellent coding, documentation, and debugging practices.
BS/MS degree in EE/CE/CS disciplines