Must Have Skills:
Strong Mac OS X kernel mode with some Linux OS device driver knowledge. Very strong Linux driver if no MAC OS X.
Main Duties Job Duties:
Candidate will work in San Diego with software team to produce high quality code for driver team. Take on debugging tasks and produce timely results. Responsibilities involve kernel level driver development on Mac OS X operating system and provide support to field issues. Interact with firmware and technical teams in US, Canada and Europe.
- Strong Mac OS X kernel mode with some Linux OS device driver knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++
- Detailed knowledge of Mac OS X and Unix/Linux Driver Models
- Strong background in Networking protocols and Operating system concepts
- Experience with debugging and trouble shooting in Mac OS X Kernel
- Familiarity with USB stack and protocol.
- Knowledge of Ethernet, HSDPA, WAN, 802.11 WiFi, CDMA, WWAN Modems.
- 4 years of Mac Software development projects.
- 3 years experience in Mac OS X kernel device driver development
- 2 years experience on Network or USB projects.
- 2 years Linux or Unix OS development.
- Working competence with software development lifecycle and handling multiple projects.
- Able to balance personal assignments with team priorities
BS/BA required. MS desired.
Compensation & Benefits:
Our successful candidate will be entitled to a compensation package commensurate with qualifications, experience and performance, plus a comprehensive benefits plan.