Must Have Skills:
Strong Windows Kernel, NDIS, Win 7 Drivers experience
Some High School Coursework
Main Duties Job Duties:
Candidate will work in San Diego with software team to produce high quality code for driver team. Take on debugging tasks and produce timely results. Responsibilities involve kernel level driver development on Windows operating system and provide support to field issues. Use of system troubleshooting and debugging skills; - Interaction with multiple firmware design teams for US, European and Worldwide solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++
- Detailed knowledge of Windows Driver Model
- Strong background in Networking protocols and Operating system concepts
- Development experience in NDIS 5.x / 6.x driver architecture
- Experience with debugging and trouble shooting in Windows Kernel
- Familiarity with Windows Driver Framework (WDF) is a plus.
- Familiarity with x86 assembly / USB protocol / Windows CE platform is a plus.
- Knowledge of HSDPA, WAN, 802.11 WiFi, CDMA, WWAN Modems desirable.
- 4 years experience in Windows kernel device driver development
- 2 years experience on NDIS or USB projects.
- Experience with software development lifecycle and handling multiple projects.
- Able to self manage priorities, and work to team priorities
BS/BA required. MS desired.