Must Have Skills:
What is our ideal NextGen Recruiter like?
• A recent graduate or someone with 1-2 years in sales, customer service or a client facing position
• A strong “people person” who is energized by building relationships
• Self-motivated, passionate, and hungry to make a big impact
• Competitive and unwilling to give up
Entry Level Telecom & Technical Recruiter -’s Needed
Who is NextGen?
Conceived by a group of seasoned recruiters with decades of telecom and Information Technology (IT) experience, NextGen is a staffing agency that was created to provide a better means of recruiting and consulting in the telecom industry. We take time to understand our clients -’ expertise and our candidates -’ unique talents. More importantly, we strive to build relationships built on trust.
At NextGen, we take pride in our process -—and in the recognition we -’ve received for what we do. Our goal is to be the best in the business and that starts with you.
Just a few of our awards:
Best of Staffing Client List, Inavero & CareerBuilder 2016
Alliance Excellence Award (Mid-sized Enterprise), TechServe Alliance 2015
Alliance Excellence Award (Mid-Sized), TechServe Alliance 2014
But, what is staffing?
Staffing at NextGen Global Resources is an exciting opportunity to learn recruiting, relationship building and sales. Working within the NextGen recruiting team you will search for the top Telecommunications and IT candidates in the industry and match them with Fortune 500 companies. The more candidates you place; the more money you make! Be prepared though, we work hard. To find and attract the best talent, you must be willing to get creative and make the hiring process memorable for your candidates.
In the Technical Recruiter role, you will:
- Attract, source, and conduct in-depth screenings to assess potential candidates for level of interest, technical skills match, qualifications, and compensation expectations
- Coordinate phone and on-site interviews
- Identify hard to find passive talent through creative and effective sourcing strategies
- Learn exceptional skills in negotiation and talent assessment
- Network and maintain relationships with key talent communities for short and/or long term opportunities
- Develop a broad professional network of top technology talent
- Stay current on market trends, competitors within our industry and innovative sourcing strategies
- Manage multiple and shifting priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Work closely and collaboratively within a team
- Be the culture in which you want to work
What is our ideal NextGen Recruiter like?
- A recent graduate or someone with 1-2 years in sales, customer service or a client facing position
- A strong -“people person -” who is energized by building relationships
- Self-motivated, passionate, and hungry to make a big impact
- Competitive and unwilling to give up
- Highly resourceful with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proactive - taking initiative and follow through is a must
- Resilient -– recruiting is a roller coaster with good & bad days
- Excellent at juggling multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, customer focused environment
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- $Competitive Base + Uncapped commission (The more candidates you place; the more money you make!)
- Health & Dental and Vision benefits - 100% covered by NextGen!
- Comprehensive Training Program: Ultimately, this is a sales role and we will train you to be the best in the Telecom/IT market. Don -’t know anything about the Telecom industry? No problem. You -’ll pick up fast.
- 4 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Phone and transportation reimbursement
- Team Environment
- Reward and recognition incentives: Exotic trips, anniversary gifts, happy hours, team building events, music festivals, dinners, etc.
At NextGen Global Resources, we support, challenge, and encourage one another every day to accomplish our personal and professional goals. It -’s our desire to help provide the mentoring, training and opportunities that will pave a path for your future sales career success.
If you are driven to build relationships, aren -’t afraid to talk with people over the phone and in person, and ultimately want to take control over your earning potential, then we want to hear from you!
Contact email@example.com to apply directly and visit our website to learn more about us: www.NextGenGR.com.