Must Have Skills:
Hands on experience of using Microsoft DTM Studio, WHQL process, drivers testing, Windows registry, device manager, CDMA, WCDMA, WiMax, QXDM, QPST
We will help relo the right candidate to San Diego for this position.
Novatel Wireless Highlights:
Innovators- We are a global innovator in 3G wireless mobility solutions.
* 1st to market with EV-DO Rev-A product line
* 1st USB wireless broadband in North America
* 1st 3G wireless broadband router in Europe
* Exciting HSPA+ products in process
Work/Life Balance- We hire passionate people and create great teams.
Global- We have offices in San Diego (California), Calgary (Canada), Basingstoke,
(United Kingdom), and Shanghai (China).
Financially Secure- Novatel Wireless is cash strong with no debt; founded in 1996, IPO in 2000.
Main Duties Job Duties:
Candidate will work in San Diego with software team to produce high quality code for driver team. Take on debugging tasks and produce timely results. Responsibilities involve kernel level driver development on Windows operating system and provide support to field issues. Use of system troubleshooting and debugging skills; - Interaction with multiple firmware design teams for US, European and Worldwide solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++
- Detailed knowledge of Windows Driver Model
- Strong background in Networking protocols and Operating system concepts
- Development experience in NDIS 5.x / 6.x driver architecture
- Experience with debugging and trouble shooting in Windows Kernel
- Familiarity with Windows Driver Framework (WDF) is a plus.
- Familiarity with x86 assembly / USB protocol / Windows CE platform is a plus.
- Knowledge of HSDPA, WAN, 802.11 WiFi, CDMA, WWAN Modems desirable.
- Manager or Technical lead experience
- Over 4 years experience in Windows kernel device driver development
- Over 2 years experience on NDIS or USB projects.
- Experience with software development lifecycle and handling multiple projects.
- Able to self manage priorities, and work to team priorities
BS/BA required. MS desired.
Compensation & Benefits:
Our successful candidate will be entitled to a compensation package commensurate with qualifications, experience and performance, plus a comprehensive benefits plan.
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest on becoming part of our innovative, market leading wireless family.
- Please select the - - -“apply to - - -” button on top of the page above the skills needed section.
- Candidates that complete the technical questions (If listed) receive special priority.
- Please feel free to apply for more than 1 position or refer a friend as we are always looking to build great teams.