Must Have Skills:
Local to Calgary and completion of the third year of a BSc engineering program
Some College Coursework Completed
Novatel Wireless Highlights:
Innovators- We are a global innovator in 3G wireless mobility solutions.
* 1st to market with EV-DO Rev-A product line
* 1st USB wireless broadband in North America
* 1st 3G wireless broadband router in Europe
* Exciting HSPA+ products in process
Work/Life Balance- We hire passionate people and create great teams.
Global- We have offices in San Diego (California), Calgary (Canada), Basingstoke,
(United Kingdom), and Shanghai (China).
Financially Secure- Novatel Wireless is cash strong with no debt; founded in 1996, IPO in 2000.
Novatel is in search of an engineering student to work as an intern with a dynamic and energetic team on the product verification of wireless data devices. This position will involve test case execution on state of the art test equipment, report generation and fault analysis. This is a challenging position which will provide the opportunity to learn about wireless data devices, cellular protocols, industry standards and product testing requirements.
The candidate should have an interest in the wireless industry and a basic understanding of wireless protocols. It would be preferable to have some programming experience and be familiar with Microsoft Visual Studio.
Minimum education required for this position: Completion of the third year of a BSc engineering program.
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest on becoming part of our innovative, market leading wireless family.
- Please select the -“apply to -” button on top of the page above the skills needed section.
- Candidates that complete the technical questions (If listed) receive special priority.
- Please feel free to apply for more than 1 position or refer a friend as we are always looking to build great teams.