Must Have Skills:
Direct experience with hardware and or software projects. Product developement program management experience
Novatel Wireless Highlights:
Innovators- We are a global innovator in 3G wireless mobility solutions.
* 1st to market with EV-DO Rev-A product line
* 1st USB wireless broadband in North America
* 1st 3G wireless broadband router in Europe
* Exciting HSPA+ products in process
Work/Life Balance- We hire passionate people and create great teams.
Global- We have offices in San Diego (California), Calgary (Canada), Basingstoke,
(United Kingdom), and Shanghai (China).
Financially Secure- Novatel Wireless is cash strong with no debt; founded in 1996, IPO in 2000.
Main Duties Job Duties:
- General product development, program management, and product operations maintenance management activities.
- Program / Project planning and execution
- HW and SW integration
- Regulatory and certification processes
- NPI and factory ramp of large volume production
- CM release procedures
- Cross dept and division coordination
- Strong MS Office Suite experience
- 5 years of a Program / Project Manager in Telecom / communications product development or other high volume similar technology
- 5% travel
Compensation & Benefits:
Our successful candidate will be entitled to a compensation package commensurate with qualifications, experience and performance, plus a comprehensive benefits plan.
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest on becoming part of our innovative, market leading wireless family.
- Please select the link button on top of the page above the skills needed section.
- Candidates that complete the technical questions (If listed) receive special priority.
- Please feel free to apply for more than 1 position or refer a friend as we are always looking to build great teams.