Must Have Skills:
You must have graduated with a Bachelors or Masters within the past couple of years. Wireless background desired.
Some High School Coursework
Are You a Top Performer Looking for a Challenge?
Do You Dream of Solutions for Wireless Data Devices?
Want to Innovate CDMA, UMTS, EV-DO, and HSDPA Products?
Start Your Career at Novatel Wireless!
Join our Recent College Graduate Engineering Rotation Program
- Accelerated learning experience with a focus on innovation, leadership, and growth
- Full-time direct hire with benefits, gym membership, 1st class speakers, and extra training
- Cross-departmental exposure to increase your control on career direction and focus
- 1 year rotation around 4 departments (Hardware, Test, Firmware, Software, and Operations)
- Upon program completion, you will be placed in a department based on career direction
Qualifying for the Engineering Rotation Program
- This is a premier program for the best of the best; the competition is going to be fierce
- Due to the exclusive nature of this accelerated program, we can only choose the top 4 engineers
- The top applicants will be ranked by qualified past internships, experience, GPA, and other factors
- You must be a recent graduate within the past 2 years with a Masters or Bachelors degree
Who is Novatel Wireless?
Novatel Wireless is a global leader in developing innovative wireless data devices and applications for markets worldwide using advanced wireless networks such as GSM, GPRS, CDMA, UMTS and EV-DO and HSDPA. We are a publicly traded company headquartered in San Diego, California.
Innovators- We are a global innovator in 3G wireless mobility solutions.
* 1st to market with EV-DO Rev-A product line
* 1st USB wireless broadband in North America
* 1st 3G wireless broadband router in Europe
* Exciting HSPA+ products in process
Work/Life Balance- We hire passionate people and create great teams.
Global- We have offices in San Diego (California), Calgary (Canada), Basingstoke, (United Kingdom), and Shanghai (China).
Financially Secure- Novatel Wireless is cash strong with no debt; founded in 1996, IPO in 2000.
Here are a few potential positions within the team upon program completion:
- Firmware Engineer
- Baseband Engineer
- Tools Engineer
- RF Engineer
- Software Test
- System Test Engineer
- Field Test Engineer
- Linux, MAC, Windows Kernel and Driver Engineer
- SDK Engineer
- Factory Test
Accepting Applications: April-May
Interviews and Offers Made: May-June
Program Start: End of June
Compensation & Benefits:
Our successful candidate will be entitled to a compensation package commensurate with qualifications, experience and performance, plus a comprehensive benefits plan.
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest on becoming part of our innovative, market leading wireless family.
- Please select the -“apply to -” button on top of the page above the skills needed section.
- Candidates that complete the technical questions receive special priority.
This opportunity is based at our San Diego, CA Headquarters