Must Have Skills:
At least 2-6 years of Multi-band Antenna Design (Cell phones, PDA, or Laptop) and strong HSPA/CDMA protocol experience
This position is based in San Diego and we will relocate the right candidate. If you on a visa right now, no worries, we will also transfer your visa to Novatel Wireless. Ideally we are looking for someone with multi-band antenna experience in the 800/900/1800/1900 frequency bands.
Novatel Wireless Highlights:
Innovators- We are a global innovator in 3G wireless mobility solutions.
* 1st to market with EV-DO Rev-A product line
* 1st USB wireless broadband in North America
* 1st 3G wireless broadband router in Europe
* Exciting HSPA+ products in process
Work/Life Balance- We hire passionate people and create great teams.
Global- We have offices in San Diego (California), Calgary (Canada), Basingstoke,
(United Kingdom), and Shanghai (China).
Financially Secure- Novatel Wireless is cash strong with no debt; founded in 1996, IPO in 2000.
At least 2-6 years of relevant experience in:
- Multi-band Antenna Design (Cell phones, PDA, or Laptop)
- CDMA/EVDO/GSM/GPRS/UMTS/WCDMA/HSDPA protocols
- 800/900/1800/1900/2100/2400/GPS frequency bands
- Antenna Diversity
- Antenna Component Matching
- Small PIFA/LOOP/Monopole (internal and external antennas)
Working knowledge of Antenna Test Chambers
- Satimo System a plus
- TRP/TIS Over the Air CTIA Testing
Knowledge of Network Analyzers
- 8960 Call box a plus
- Self motivated engineer with good communication skills
Willingness to learn
- Cost to unit
Some travel required
BSEE or higher with course working in Electromagnetics and/or Antenna Theory
Compensation & Benefits:
Our successful candidate will be entitled to a compensation package commensurate with qualifications, experience and performance, plus a comprehensive benefits plan.
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest on becoming part of our innovative, market leading wireless family.
Please select the - -“apply to - -” button on top of the page above the skills needed section.
Candidates that complete the technical questions (If listed) receive special priority.
Please feel free to apply for more than 1 position or refer a friend as we are always looking to build great teams.