Must Have Skills:
C/C++, Win 32, COM, ATL, ActiveX, VC++, Windows SDK
Novatel Wireless Highlights:
Innovators- We are a global innovator in 3G wireless mobility solutions.
* 1st to market with EV-DO Rev-A product line
* 1st USB wireless broadband in North America
* 1st 3G wireless broadband router in Europe
* Exciting HSPA+ products in process
Work/Life Balance- We hire passionate people and create great teams.
Global- We have offices in San Diego (California), Calgary (Canada), Basingstoke,
(United Kingdom), and Shanghai (China).
Financially Secure- Novatel Wireless is cash strong with no debt; founded in 1996, IPO in 2000.
Main Duties Job Duties:
- Write C, C++ code SDK for core Windows SDK modules.
- Produce high quality code for component assignments.
- Manage multiple software projects throughout program lifecycle, make key code contribution to applications team.
- Work with application and server team to specify client applications and write specifications for other programmers to implement.
- Strong C, C++, and Windows programming experience.
- Must have strong debugging skills.
- Working knowledge of dynamic link libraries (DLLs), socket programming (TCP/UDP), and multi-threading, and client-server protocols.
- Knowledge of cross platform, mobile, and/or embedded development issues.
Experience with any of the following is a bonus:
- OS X
- Wireless technologies (CDMA or GSM)
- Qualcomm QMI or GOBI.
- Proven experience handling multiple assignments with ease and handling pressure reasonably.
- 5 years experience Microsoft Visual Studio development environment with socket or low level network experience.
- 3 years experience in Windows, Linux or Mac OS X programming , developing C++, C.
- 2 years experience with wireless, client-server, or connection manager software.
- 1 year Experience in SDK development.
- 1 year cross-platform development experience.
- Work on two of the following targets: Linux and Mac OS X, WinCE, Windows Mobile 6 or newer, GOBI.
BS, MS in Computer Science preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
Our successful candidate will be entitled to a compensation package commensurate with qualifications, experience and performance, plus a comprehensive benefits plan.
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest on becoming part of our innovative, market leading wireless family.
- Please select the - -“apply to - -” button on top of the page above the skills needed section.
- Candidates that complete the technical questions (If listed) receive special priority.
- Please feel free to apply for more than 1 position or refer a friend as we are always looking to build great teams.