Miami-Ft Lauderdale-Boca Raton Areas, FL United States
Attorney and Management/Marketing Consulting Professional, JD/MBA
-- Please Select --
The section below will help you connect with Claudia and obtain more business!
Claudia is interested in...
Finding a Job for the -- Please Select --
“Law graduate with MBA and Masters in Management and Tele-Communications Engineering. Top Manager and senior professional with more than 15 years of experience working for Fortune 500 companies, pursuing challenging opportunities in international business/law, contracts and negotiations, commercial law, marketing and program management, and/or business development.”
Claudia can help you with...
Hiring Someone for the HR / Recruiting / Staffing
Claudia's Recent Shout Outs!
Claudia's Short Bio
Law graduate with MBA and Masters in Management and Tele-Communications Engineering. Top Manager and senior professional with more than 15 years of experience working for Fortune 500 companies, pursuing challenging opportunities in international business/law, contracts and negotiations, commercial law, marketing and program management, and/or business development.
18151 NE 31st CT. Apt. # 1706, Aventura, FL 33160
Cellular: (305) 610-4623 firstname.lastname@example.org
Law graduate with MBA and Masters in Management and Tele-Communications Engineering. Top Manager and senior professional with more than 15 years of experience working for Fortune 500 companies, pursuing challenging opportunities in international business/law, contracts and negotiations, commercial law, marketing and program management, and/or business development. My skills include:
· Outstanding exposure to Contracts/Agreement/Negotiations; Commerce/Sales Law; International Business/ Transactions/Relations; Telecommunications/Engineering Business & Regulations; and Transactional work.
· Excellent skills in negotiation, persuasion, commercial, interpersonal, and organization and taking responsibility and initiative.
Bar Status: Admitted in Florida and Puerto Rico.
CAREER OVERVIEW/SELECTED ACHIEVEMENTS ACROSS CAREER
CONALVIAS USA, LLC, Ft Lauderdale, FL Administrative Director, 2010
· Responsible for contracts reviews and proposals, registrations of the company with different private and governmental entities and associations, general administration of the office including: reviews of benefits package, payroll, etc., budgets control, and accounting/financial management for the company.
Marketing & Management Consultants, San Juan, PR/Miami, FL Consultant – General Mgr, 2005 – 2009
· Provided consulting services on Marketing and Strategic Planning, including: brand positioning, competitive and SWOT Analysis, consumer segmentation, commercial/negotiation/pricing strategies, etc.
The Keyes Company, Hallandale Beach, FL Marketing & Sales Associate, 2004 – 2006
· Award for obtaining the first Luxury transaction (greater than $750,000USD) in a year in record time.
· Responsible for yearly budget/sales/marketing plans and assisting customers with contracts and closings.
Unisys Corporation, Boca Raton, FL Director Emerging Technologies/Contracts & Program Mgmt, 1999 – 2003
· Increased customer satisfaction/retention/loyalty, reaching yearly average sales of $100MUSD in the Unisys Latin American & Caribbean Region (LACR)-Communications Industry.
· Won 1st Turnkey Next Generation (NGN)-VOIP Solution/Project (Competitive Win/Contract Award), for the Unisys Communications Application Platform-CAP, worldwide, with Telefónica in Mexico.
· Controlled the department's budget and contributed to cost reduction strategies throughout the LACR.
· Drove long-term business growth, Customer Relationship Management-CRM initiatives, Siebel and Glomark Business/Financial Case/Plan Analysis, and ROI Consulting within the LACR.
· Introduction and Go to market strategies of the Emerging Technologies new initiatives for LACR and responsible for OEM contracts/relationships with Strategic Partners incl. Tekelec/L3/Motorola/Clickmarks.
· Participated in the Proposals Quality Office-PQO/Contracts Reviews to assure Risk Management Quality.
· Handled complex contracts and transactions in conjunction with the legal department.
· Led the Center of Excellence-Customer Support Dept. (NGN/Broadband/Wireless/Internet) in Chile.
Ericsson, Bogotá, Colombia Director of Operations & Customer Services, 1996 – 1999
· Drove long-term business growth/relations between Ericsson and Cocelco/Celcaribe in Colombia.
· Reached yearly average sales of $10MUSD by effective negotiations, management, and relations.
· Contributed to Cash Flow enhancement of 50% due to Inventories and Account Receivables improvements.
· Increased productivity by sending top performance teams to jobs in Latin America and Europe.
· Performed Benchmarking Tactics to increase Customer Satisfaction and improve Performance.
· In charge of the Services Sales/Marketing/Contracts and Customer Services Dept.-30professionals/4directs.
Motorola Inc., Fort Lauderdale, FL Senior Systems Engineer/Project Leader, 1991 – 1996
· Outstanding Performance Awards,1995-1996; 1994; 1991-1992 incl. COMVIQ 1stGSM Project in Sweden.
· Prepared proposals including reviews of customer needs/specifications/regulations & competitive analysis.
· Reengineered the wireless local loop (Fixed Wireless) system, reducing lead-time by 50%.
· Appointed as the Motorola Nortel Team Leader for the Colombian OCCEL Cellular Customer,1993.
· Obtained new business and solved Software/Documentation issues, making it smooth and on schedule.
CLAUDIA HURTADO ~ Page 2 ~
Florida International University, Miami, FL
Interamerican University, San Juan, PR J.D. and MBA Combined Program, 2009
· Combined GPA: 3.7/4.0 - J.D. (3.5/4.0 Cum Laude) and MBA (4.0/4.0 Excellence)
· Interamerican University, San Juan, PR: 1L & 2L of JD; admitted as 3L to Florida International University
· Research Papers/Documents: Certificates of Incorporation, NAFTA Analysis, Legal Perspective of the Internet and Trade Marks, Corporate Philanthropy, The European Union Legal Institutions, International Commerce Law, Torts Law, Family Law, Analysis of the Changing Trends in Attitudes and Values of the Chinese: The Case of Shanghai’s Young and Educated, Toyota - Marketing Plan, Electronic Marketing
· Drafted various legal documents including: Motions, Franchise Agreements, Contracts, Custody Agreements, and more
· Summer/07 Abroad: EU/International Commerce Law (Italy), Human Rights (England), Comparative/Family Law (Spain)
Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX M.S.E.M., Management, 1995
· GPA: 3.5/4.0
· Honors: Honors List
· Research Papers: Motorola’s Financial Analysis, Operations Improvement for the Bank of North America
Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX M.S.E., Telecommunications, 1994
· GPA: 3.5/4.0
· Honors: Honors List
· Research Papers: The ITU, North American Signaling Systems, ATM Networks, and Star/Mesh/Point to Point Networks
Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI B.S.E.E., Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering, 1991
· Honors: Dean’s Honor List
· Outstanding Participation in the Co-op Program with Packard Electric Division of GM, Warren, Ohio
Engineering Co-op, 1989 – 1991
Rotational assignments through Quality Control for Packard International, GSI Testing Labs, and Manufacturing Engineering. The assignments included: Quality control analysis, studies of customers’ requirements and complaints for the different products/customers, and testing of the products in the Labs/Manufacturing Plants.
· Multicultural Center Academic/Leadership Awards, GDL-Group Discussion Leader Award, Students Residence Council VP
Language Skills: Spanish, basic French/Portuguese
Memberships: ABA, Federal Bar Association, Phi Alpha Delta Law fraternity, HLSA/HNBA, COLBAR, DCBA, IACCM, Golden Key International Honour Society, and Girl/Boy Scouts
Certifications: Cellular Telephony, Strategic Marketing, Florida Real Estate Sales Associate, and Florida Mortgage Broker
Computer Skills: Usage of PC & Compatibles, Macintosh, Windows, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Siebel (Sales Force Automation/Automated Sales Approval Process), and Glomark for documents, presentations, etc.
Status: American Citizenship
Claudia's Posted Jobs
Claudia Does Not Have Any Jobs Posted
Claudia Does Not Have Any Splits Posted
Members Similar to Claudia
Does Not Have Any Similar Members