Indianapolis, IN United States
Sr Human Resources Specialist
AAR Aircraft Services
HR / Recruiting / Staffing
The section below will help you connect with Kristine and obtain more business!
Kristine is interested in...
Finding a Job for the HR / Recruiting / Staffing
“I am a true HR Professional looking for a new opportunity to develop my skills and increase my business strategy experience further. I have over 10 years of HR experience specializing in Employee Relations, Organizational Development, Career Pathing, Leadership & Coaching, and Training and Development.”
Kristine can help you with...
Finding a Job for the Manufacturing / Production / Distribution
Kristine's Recent Shout Outs!
Kristine's Short Bio
I am a true HR Professional looking for a new opportunity to develop my skills and increase my business strategy experience further. I have over 10 years of HR experience specializing in Employee Relations, Organizational Development, Career Pathing, Leadership & Coaching, and Training and Development.
KRISTINE L SPENCER
1467 Sandy Bay Dr. Apt J ♦ Greenwood, IN 46142 ♦ 317-407-9222 ♦ email@example.com
PROFESSIONAL PROFILE: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dynamichrprofessional
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
Results-oriented, client-focused Senior HR Generalist with fifteen years of progressive experience in multiple industries handling difficult international and domestic matters. Quickly and easily able to build solid rapport with employees, co-workers, and upper management.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Employee Relations
• Employee Benefits
• Team Building
• Talent Acquisition & Retention
• Policy and Procedure Development
• Employee Career Development
• Process Improvement
• Leadership and Coaching
• Training & Development
AAR Aircraft Services Oct 2007 – Jan 2009
Senior Human Resources Specialist
AAR provides a wide range of products and services for the aviation/aerospace industry including Aviation Supply Chain; Maintenance, repair and Overhaul; Structures and Systems; and Aircraft Sales & Leasing.
• Managed full cycle talent acquisition including recruiting, screening, interviewing, and background/drug compliance for 6 departments; Quality, Materials, Planning, Engineering, Sales, and Finance /IT.
• Managed Employee Relations for 6 department including FMLA/STD; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Tuition Reimbursement Program; 401K; Uniforms; etc.
• Researched and investigated complaints and imposed standard disciplinary actions complying with state and federal laws as well as policies and procedures.
• Coordinated with Safety Manager to performed accident investigations, workers compensation issues, and tracking of OSHA reports.
• Analyzed wage and salary reports to determine competitive compensation plan and conveyed results to management.
• Served as internal consultant to insure that all departments were complying with policies and procedures.
• Coached and managed Supervisors and managers on HR issues, policies, procedures and investigations.
• Directed and coordinated annual merit increase and performance review process.
• Facilitated and managed Leadership Training for over 200 supervisors and managers.
Thomson, Inc. (Contract position through CDI, Corp.) April 2007 – Oct 2007
Human Resources Specialist
Thomson is a world leader in digital video technologies delivering high-quality technologies, systems and services to the Media, Entertainment & Communications industries and the general consumer.
• Managed and designed a full cycle talent acquisition process which includes recruiting, screening, interviewing, background compliance, new hire orientation and job training.
• Recruited and hire for difficult to fill engineering and software positions in the US, Latin America and Canada.
• Supervised recruiting process with HR coordinators in additional US locations, Mexico, Canada, and China.
• Served as internal consultant for managers and associates for HR related issues and professional/career path.
• Oversaw annual compensation process to ensure internal equity and external competitiveness.
• Managed headcount reports and updates for the global organizational charts.
• Managed associate reimbursement programs, reports and payout for US, Latin America and Canada.
Creative Underwriters Aug 2006 – April 2007
Human Resources Manager / Accounting
Creative Underwriters is a 40 year old, family owned general agency operating in over 28 states and specializing in Transportation, Property & Casualty, Special Lines and General Liability insurance.
• Managed and coached four employees by performing performance reviews and career development guidance.
• Led change of health insurance carriers resulting in a 10% reduction in premiums to the corporation and a 14% reduction to the associates.
• Coordinated COBRA and preformed exit interviews and termination of benefits, payroll, etc.
• Administered and rolled out new company provided benefits including Health, Dental, Life, Discount Programs, etc.
• Designed and managed Associate Appreciation Programs and a pay-for-performance evaluation process.
• Processed payroll, premium finance agreements, Accounts Payables, and Accounts Receivables.
• Counseled associates and upper level management on HR related issues.
Baker Hill Corporation an Experian Company April 2002 – March 2006
Solution Services Administrator/Travel Manager
Baker Hill has been focused on the banking industry, delivering solutions that address business process needs and working as a trusted advisor to its banking clients for more than 20 years. Baker Hill was recently acquired by Experian.
• Directed a team of three associates and provided generalist support for more than 200 employees across multi-state locations.
• Identified a cost savings effort with regards to travel policies. Created and implemented new policies and procedures which led to an annual savings of over $45,000.
• Developed and administered new hire orientation training, including insurance benefits and Corporate Standards of Conduct policies.
• Created and managed statistical reports tracking applicant flow process, employment trends, and staffing plans.
• Managed compensation database, reports and provided details to senior level management.
• Designed and maintained statistical reports to track staffing trends, compensation history, and associate satisfaction surveys.
• Formed a community engagement strategy which included the creation of a Community Outreach board for charitable opportunities.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND ADDITIONAL SKILLS
Ball State University Bachelors of Science Business / Human Resources
Currently enrolled in classes to complete Bachelor of Science degree
IUPUI HR Management Certification
IBM Employee Relations Training; Change Management Training; Diversity Training; Project Management Training
• MS Word
• MS Excel
• MS PowerPoint
• MS Access
• MS Outlook
• MS Project
• ADP Payroll
• ADP Enterprise HRMS
CAREER ORGANIZATION MEMBERSHIPS
• SHRM – Society of Human Resource Management
• AMA – American Management Association
• HRACI – Human Resource Association of Central Indiana
• Challenger Development Center (Decatur Township School District) – Currently on Board of Directors
Kristine's Posted Jobs
Kristine Does Not Have Any Jobs Posted
Kristine Does Not Have Any Splits Posted
Members Similar to Kristine
Does Not Have Any Similar Members