Boynton Beach, FL United States
Technical Writer, Business Development Manager
Lifestyle Systems, Inc.
The section below will help you connect with Tim and obtain more business!
Tim is interested in...
Finding a Job for the Sales / Business Development
“Solutions-focused, technically-savvy Sales Engineer with 20+ years in technical sales, product marketing, business development, systems analysis, technical writing, best practices development/implementation, and process/product improvement.”
Tim can help you with...
Finding Information on a Product or Service for the Technology
“Passionate about the technology out there and how it can help you run your business smarter. Love to research and then apply that knowledge to your unique situation to develop practical solutions.”
Tim's Recent Shout Outs!
Tim's Short Bio
I am looking for a Sales Engineer position within a technology company! Over the last 20+ years, I have thoroughly enjoyed being the “technical guy with the know-how” and helping to grow sales for several different companies. One of the most important skills I’ve developed during this time is the ability to coordinate the efforts and information flow between development, marketing, support, sales and other departments to develop cutting edge solutions supported by solid financials, technical documentation and creative presentations.
I love to get results, whether it's closing the sale myself or being the one responsible for providing a sales team with what they need. If I am developing sales presentations, determining the best solution for a particular client, making sales calls, or trouble-shooting and training at the client site, I am not only doing what comes naturally to me, I am also doing what I most enjoy.
"Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life."
Solutions-focused, technically-savvy Sales Engineer with 20+ years in technical sales, product marketing, business development, systems analysis, technical writing, best practices development/implementation, and process/product improvement.
• CCNA Certification in progress
• Remarkable ability to cultivate lasting and profitable relationships with internal and external partners
• Outstanding trouble-shooting skills
• Effective communicator and strong public speaker, both technical and business presentations
• Thorough knowledge of presenting technical solutions and skilled at executing RFP responses
• Rapid learning capability – ability to parachute into new company and be up and running on new products very quickly
• Developed and managed a $10 million digital imaging systems product line, transitioning the company to a full service organization.
• Utilized a solution sales approach to develop and close a major $300,000 workflow systems sale.
• Created multimedia Solutions Guide to introduce complex product concepts and facilitate customer workflow analysis in order to develop solutions and integration plans.
• Developed a self-maintenance program that was the key to winning a 100+ laptop sale over the front runner, Dell Computer.
Technical Writer & Business Development Manager - Lifestyle Systems (2005-present)
Executive Recruiter - Sprout/Standish, Inc. (2003-2005)
Senior Account Manager - Gov-Connection, Inc. (2002-2003)
Technical Sales & Marketing - Venture Capitalist-Funded Companies (1999-2002)
Channel Development Mgr, Technical Sales Engineer - GET Software, Inc. (1998-1999)
Senior Product Manager - Gerber Systems Corp. (1997-1998)
Product Manager, Imaging Systems - Konica Imaging USA (1991-1997)
MBA (4.0 GPA), Concentration in Marketing, 1995
New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury, NY
Recipient, MBA Program Marketing Award
Bachelor of Science in Printing and Applied Computer Science, 1985
Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY
Graduated Magna Cum Laude
Tim's Posted Jobs
Tim Does Not Have Any Jobs Posted
Tim Does Not Have Any Splits Posted
Members Similar to Tim
Does Not Have Any Similar Members